E Solutions offers a full line of “Connected Equipment” for the Nuclear Medical Industry. We manufacture Processing Hot Cells, Dispensing Hot Cells, Shielded Hoods, Isolators, Shielded Cabinets, Shielded Doors, Modular Vaults, and Carbon Filter banks. Our team of engineers and designers work closely with our customers to provide standard and custom products using the “E Solutions” design process. Each piece of equipment comes with an IP-based controller with an optional 21 CFR Part 11 compliant database for FDA-regulated installations. The products also fit seamlessly into our Clean Room and Integrations products to provide a truly integrated and simplified production and lab environment.
Additional Equipment and Options :
- Local convenience outlets for operator equipment
- Can meet ISO-5, ISO-6, ISO-7, or ISO-8 classification ratings
- Compliance available for FDA 21 CFR Part 11: Electronic Records; Electronic Signatures
- Modular design and flexible configuration
- Ideal for Processing, Synthesizing, Filing, Labeling, or Dispensing in a single cell
- Intro- and Exit-Pass-Through cells
- Front and Rear Shielded Doors
- Color Touchscreen operation
- Pressure gauges
- Manipulating arms
- Radiation monitoring
- Waste compartments
- Particle counter connection
- Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) connection
- Pass-through doors to allow transfer between cells
- Manual or Automated trays moving material between cells
- Dose calibrator available with touchscreen console
- Large alarms & normal indicating lights for cell status
- Autoclave Hot Cells
- Glove ports on interior plexiglass door
- HEPA fan filter unit for laminar flow
- Lead shielding up to 150mm (or 6in)
- Large viewing window with ZF7 Lead Glass
- Compressed Air/Medical Gas ports with individual shut-off valves
- Roxtec air-tight sealed penetrations for owner cables and accessories for expandability
- Automatic internal pressure control by modulating intake and exhaust valves
General Hot Cell
With a unique modular design, removable endcaps, and airflow modeling analysis, our general hot cell provides a range of customizable options. We can accommodate a variety of size and shielding requirements as well as expansion to as many cells as you need. Hot Cell ends caps can be removed and a second Hot Cell can be connected directly or using one of our guillotine doors. Our Hot Cells come with large color touchscreens (up to 19″) and an IP-based controller. E Solutions also offers a 21 CFR Part 11 software option for the Hot Cell controller.
Dispensing Hot Cell
This design includes all the features of our standard Hot Cell. It also includes a shielded glass window, vial/syringe extraction system, and an option for stainless steel or powder coat. Fully customizable Hot Cell ends caps can be removed and a second Hot Cell can be connected directly or using one of our guillotine doors. Our Hot Cells come with large color touchscreens (up to 19″) and an IP-based controller. E Solutions also offers a 21 CFR Part 11 software option for the Hot Cell controller.
Mini Hot Cell
Our Mini Hot Cell includes a unique variable lead design that allows for the lead thickness to be expanded to your specifications. We integrate web-based controls to give you a better command of the product. We also provide the option to include an external exhaust fan.
Laminar Air Flow Hood
Our Laminar Air Flow Hoods are made to order with a lead thickness of up to 2 inches and optional plexiglass side enclosures. For easy mobility, they’re made with lock-in-place wheels and can fit through 36-inch doorways. Mounted on the face is a color touchscreen display. Our hoods also come with an IP-based controller to allow for remote service and simple integration to monitoring systems.
Our Shielded Door products are completely configurable for your shielding applications. We design plug style and sliding doors in any size necessary (80,000 lb door is shown). E Solutions incorporates a “Dummy Proof” safety system including Guard Tour, Motion Sensors, Touch Sensors, and Motor Overload safety protections. All door functions are monitored by an IP-based controller.
24-Inch Shielded Cabinet
E Solutions manufactures a variety of Shielded Equipment Cabinets. Our cabinets feature slide-out equipment trays, optional waste containers, negative pressure monitoring, and IP-based controllers for monitoring and alarms.
E Solutions manufactures and installs Carbon Filter packages with Bag In Bag Out Filters. Our Carbon Filter packages include redundant filter banks (HEPA, Charcoal, Standard). We have designed the carbon filter using a rack of smaller Carbon Filters for ease of removal without special equipment. Our team can design redundant filter banks with proper isolation dampers, radiation monitors, and up blast exhaust fans.
Shielded Containment Cell
E Solutions is introducing a new and improved dispensing style hot cell
This Hot Cell has the following features:
- Optional wheels (not shown) or fixed base
- Lead up to 3″
- Almost the same floor space as a standard Hot Cell
- Removable filter housing so the unit will fit through a standard doorway.
- Built-in Intro Pass-Through
- IP based controller for remote service capability
- Under $200k
Custom Concrete Shielding Structures
E Solutions offers modular Concrete Structures using our new “Radiation Shielding Block System”. The concrete blocks are specially designed and include fiberglass rebar and resin reinforcement for strength to build. These blocks can be used for waste shielding applications, cyclotron housing, and water treatment plants. This system allows for flexibility and growth of these structures.